The Telecommunications Directorate is responsible for the development of the Telecommunications sector in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
View latest consultations
View latest Telecom Market Indicator Reports
Download the Fourth National Telecommunications Plan
Have a look at the Telecommunication Projects.
- 8,519Total Aircraft Movement, March 2017
- 718,214Total Passengers, March 2017
- 20,747Total Cargo and Mail, March 2017
- 36,003Daily average ridership, December 2016
- 18,266,871Total Passengers (Jan-Dec 2016)
- 55,066General Cargo, April 2017
- 31,805Container Throughput, April 2017
- 79Total Vessels, April 2017
- 99Percent Mobile network coverage
- 57Percent of households passed by fiber-optic broadband network
- 90Percent of businesses passed by fiber-optic broadband network